New 20" Norton Clipper Masonry Saw
Presented is a new 20" masonry saw from Norton Clipper Construction Products. The BBL527 Masonry Saw sets standards for the performance of a full size masonry saw. Having introduced the first masonry saw over 70 years ago, the Norton Clipper BBL heavy-duty block saws have become the industry standard for masons worldwide. Equipped with electric three-phase electric motor. Having a rugged all-steel frame design with forklift brackets, these saws resist twisting and damage during transport around a job site. A blade capacity up to 20" and features of extended water pans and open back frame allows cutting of larger materials. The balanced cutting head makes for effortless cutting depth positioning.
Specifications: Model BBL527 - 3P, 70184683385
- Premium Baldor Electric 5 HP motor 230-460V, 3 phase, 60Hz
- Extended length water pan and open back permits rip cutting of larger masonry materials.
- TILT-LOCK cartwheels fit firmly into built-in tracks on the water pan, providing greater stability when loading material on the cart.
- Balanced cutting head design for virtually effortless cutting depth positioning.
- Rugged all-steel frame design with fork lift brackets for easy transport and storage.
- 54" H x 26" W x 41" D, about 475 lbs crated
- MSRP $4500 What a deal!
- Fully functioning saw
- Full Warranty
- Buy Now! Call us toll-free (888) 407-7609 to get it fast! Call us for a freight quote
- When you want the best. Subject to previous sale