New 24" Norton Clipper Masonry Saw
Presented is a new 24" masonry saw from Norton Clipper Construction Products. Having introduced the first masonry saw over 80 years ago, the Norton Clipper BBL heavy-duty block saws have become the industry standard for masons worldwide. Equipped in either electric or gas, these saws are available with single or three-phase electric motor as well as a more powerful 13HP gasoline engine. Having a rugged all-steel frame design with forklift brackets, these saws resist twisting and damage during transport around a job site. A blade capacity up to 24" and features of extended water pans and open back frame allows cutting of larger materials. The balanced cutting head makes for effortless cutting depth positioning.
Specifications: Model BBL13247
- All steel with super strong fillet welds deliver maximum strength and durability while the open back allows for cutting of larger materials
- Sloped front water pan allows complete control of the foot pedal and depth of cut while reducing operator fatigue
- Off-set blade position of cutting head gives operator a better view of material being cut and more stabilization of material on conveyor
- BBL series fits blades up to 24 in
- Max Cutting Depth 10 Inches
- The BBL13247 is powered by a reliable 13HP Honda engine
- Extended length water pan and open back permits rip cutting of larger masonry materials.
- TILT-LOCK cartwheels fit firmly into built-in tracks on the water pan, providing greater stability when loading material on the cart.
- Balanced cutting head design for virtually effortless cutting depth positioning.
- Rugged all-steel frame design with fork lift brackets for easy transport and storage.
- 57" H x 26" W x 60" D, about 475 lbs crated
- What a deal!
- Fully functioning saw
- Full Warranty
- Buy Now! Call us toll-free (888) 407-7609 to get it fast! Call us for a freight quote
- When you want the best. Subject to previous sale