Used 14" Norton Clipper Electric Masonry Saw
Presented is a 14" masonry saw from Norton Clipper Construction Products, this model was used for show room display, some minor cosmetic shipping damage, Zero Hours on Electric Motor
Specifications: Model BBC207, 14" 2HP Electric Masonry Saw
- The BBC BlockBuster Compact Masonry Saw combines the performance of a full size masonry saw with convenient portability. The BBC saws have a rugged jig-welded frame durable enough for even the heaviest work load. Standard rear wheel dolly design and removable legs make transport and setup easy.
- 14" Blade Guard Capacity, 5" Maximum Depth of Cut, 4" Blade Flange Diameter, 2,900 Blade Shaft RPM
- 1" Heavy Duty Flange Blade Shaft Bearings, 2 Belt Blade Shaft Drive, All Steel Stay Level Blade Guard Attachment, All steel cart, tilt-lock cart wheels, anti-skid surface, measuring rule; 45 degree/90 degree cutting guide Conveyor Cart.
- Heavy-duty, jig-welded steel frame. Open construction for larger materials. Adjustable foot pedal and head height control.
- Mechanically Belt Driven Water Pump, Electric Power Source, Baldor Motor/Engine, 2 HP Maximum Horsepower, 2 HP Net Horsepower, 115/230 volts Voltage, 60Hz/AC/1 Phase, 16.8/8.4 Full Load Amps, 80/40 Starting Amps, Capacitor Starter, Air Engine Cooling
- 60" Saw Length, 24" Saw Width, 34" Saw Height, 24-1/2" Maximum Arbor Height Over Table, 16" Cart Length, 19-3/8" Cart Width, 39-3/8" Pan Length, 18-1/8" Pan Width, 280 lbs Weight Crated, 250 lbs Weight Uncrated.
- No Warranty, No Blade
- Buy Now!
- When you want the best. Subject to previous sale