New 10" Norton Early Entry Gas Saw
Presented is a new with a compact, light-weight design backed by the reliable Honda 5HP gasoline engine, the GC55 early entry saw is intended for a variety of applications. From green, cured or decorative concrete cutting to expansion joints, the features of this small push saw are hard to beat in a single saw. The low, wide profile of the frame, along with the front mount blade, contribute to producing a more disciplined cut.
Specifications: Model GC55, 70184630005 , 10" Norton Clipper 5.5HP Early Entry Push Flat Saw-HONDA GX160, 4 Cycle
- Mounted with the dependable Honda 5.5HP gasoline engine for best performance
- The additional weight of the front blade mount helps keep blade in the cut
- Improved wheel design provides stable cutting over debris and helps keep saw in line of cut
- Fold-down design for easy storage and transport
- Full Warranty
- Buy Now!
- When you want the best. Subject to previous sale